Monday 17 March 2014

Green Smokey eye & Bright pink lips ♡♡ Tutorial ♡♡


Have you seen my latest Youtube video yet?? I filmed a tutorial on this look!!



Since it is St. Patricks Day  today, I thought I would get into the spirit & sport a green eye look. I opted for a green smokey eye with a gold shimmer & went for a girly, crazy, bright pink lip! A girl has to stand out from the crowd 

Here is a link to my tutorial : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPmzpV-nSlI

Be sure to watch it & give it a thumbs up & SUBSCRIBE 


Products I used in this video :

Foundation - MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NC15 & Bourjous Healthy mix in Vanilla

Concealer - Maybelline Instant eye eraser concealer 

Bronzer - Bourjous delice de poudre

Blush - Blush by 3 in 'Lace'

Eyebrows - Sleek eyebrow pencil & spooly duo

Eyeshadow - Sleek 'Ultra matte v2 darks' palette & Sleek 'Storm' palette

Mascara - Urban decay super curl curling mascara

Eyeliner - Seventeen High Drama liquid eyeliner

Lipstick- Barry M #52

Be sure to follow my blog, check out my other social network links in the sidebar & of course subscribe to my youtube channel & like my videos!! 

Goodnight sweets...
All That Shines - Megan xo


No comments:

Post a Comment