Monday 31 March 2014

My Soap & Glory Collection and Reviews ♡♡


Hi I hope your Monday is not too bad 

I always include Soap & Glory products in my blog posts to do with skincare and shower routines so I thought why not share with you my collection & my thoughts on each item.

So here we go.....

Peaches & Clean 3 in 1 wash off deep purifying cleanser


I love this cleanser!! It leaves my skin feeling super soft without feeling tight. It cleans your face thoroughly. I used to use this after a long day of wearing make-up, but then I re-organised my storage & forgot about it, but not to worry I have re-kindled my love for this product ♡  It melts away make-up even tough eye make-up. It is full of anti-oxidants & vitamins due to been packed with Peach & Goji berry extract. You can imagine how delicious this smells. I highly recommend this product!!

Hand Food (Hand cream)


Absolutely adore this hand cream. Use it everyday. It contains shea butter, macadamia oil & marshmallow. It is non greasy & extremely hydrating. It gives results instantly. If you are looking for a hand cream that does what it's suppose to, then hand food is for you!!

Heel Genuis (Foot cream)



I recommend this for everyone who has dry skin on their feet (euwhh)!! It contains macadamia oil,menthol,bilberry, orange & lemon. I apply a genrous amount to make feet, massage it in & then put on some socks to let the cream do it magic. It is better than any pedicure at a fraction of the price!

The Righteous Butter



This is an okay moisturiser. I found it quite greasy and for my dry skin, it didn't make much of a difference. Although, this would be great to apply before fake tan or just as a light moisturiser. It has the original pink scent that some of the Soap & Glory products have. Wouldn't recommend if you are in need of an intensive moisturiser.

Smooch Operator Lip Balm



Love this lip balm, it is so nourishing and slightly enhances your natural lip colour. It smells amazing, like coconut!!  It tastes good (lmao)! I suffer from dry, chapped lips & this works wonders! It contains wild mango butter which is protective & repairing, Argan oil which helps soften, strengthen, moisturise & protect, Vitamin C oil for long lasting moisture & anti-inflammatory properties, and sweet almond, Rose hip & shea butter.

'Mist you madly' Body fragrance



This smells amazing!!! Beautiful!! Feminine!! Subtle!! Not much else I can say to be honest, GO BUY IT!!!

'Glam-a-lot' Body Fragance

This is actually discontinued and I honestly do not know why, it has beautiful rich floral & musky scent. Please bring it back Soap & Glory!!

The rest of my collection has actually been reviewed on my blog before so I am going to just list them below and leave a link to blog post they are mentioned in :)

'You wont believe your eyes' eye cream
'Feel good factor' moisturiser
Face soap Clarity 3 in 1 daily detox face wash


'Clean on me' Shower cream
'Sugar crush' scrub
'Smoothie star' moisturising milk
'Girligo' Moisturising mist


Soap & Glory have actually changed their packaging since I have purchased these but all names are the same :)

Let me know what your favourite Soap & Glory product is and whether you liked this blog post!

Follow my blog & check out my other social network links...

All That Shines - Megan xo

No comments:

Post a Comment