Thursday 6 March 2014

Super-Drug/Sleek Haul


Hello :)

Today I popped into Super-Drug and fed my addiction of make-up, I couldn't help myself. I have been wanting some of the stuff I got for a while now so today was the day!

I picked up a 'Real Techniques' Beauty blender sponge for applying liquid foundation. I have been wanting to try this for ages and have seen all my fave beauty guru's use these. Well MY GOD!!! Does my foundation go on flawlessly!!! Real Techniques must not be able to go wrong. I dampened the blender slightly first, which is optional, and just dapped some foundation on (MAC Studio fix mixed with some BB cream) and just dapped it firmly all over my skin. The shape of this blender is handy as it has a flat slanted end which is good for the bigger areas of the face, and a pointed end which  found great for applying concealer to my under eye. Love love love this product!!!

I then went to the 'Sleek' stand and was spoilt with choice!! I picked up two eyeshadow palettes, a blush palette and a simple eyebrow pencil. The palettes I bought was one named 'Storm' which is full of beautiful metallic shades which some of which reminded me of the 'Naked 3' palette by Urban Decay, and I also got the palette named 'Ultra Mattes v2 in Dark', these are beautiful, strong, pigmented shades. These are a bargain at £7.99 and the work just as good as some high end shadows. Below I have included some swatches of the eyeshadows.




'Storm'
No flash

Flash
'Ultra matte v2 Dark'

                                   
No Flash

Flash



As you can see these colours are very pigmented which is brilliant. Next I got a blush palette of 3 blushes. These are beautiful shades of coral and peach tones. This palette is called '', it has a matte orange shade, a shimmery peach which has gorgeous fleck of gold which really highlights your cheeks, and a matte coral/pink. These blushes are £9.99!!



Then the last thing is just a 'Sleek' eyebrow pencil in light :) I would highly recommend Sleek products, the are amazing quality at amazing value, I got three palettes, a beauty blender and an eyebrow pencil for £38. I thought this was great value.

Hope you enjoyed this post and let me know what you think of Sleek :)

All That Shines - Megan x

No comments:

Post a Comment