Sunday 23 March 2014

**TAG** The Boyfriend Beauty test!

Good afternoon my lovely little readers 

So this morning as I had a warm cup of milky tea, I watched Shaaanxo new video on YouTube & decided to steal her TAG & test my boyfriend on all things beauty!

Here are the questions I asked him & in Italics is his answers 

1) Name as many make-up brands as you can in 30 seconds? MAC, L'oreal & No7.

2) Where is your 'waterline' ? Your eye!!

3) What colour lipstick would you commonly use for a 'pin-up' inspired make-up look? Red/Black.

4) What would you use these brushes for?

Eyebrows


Smudging
5) What are the 3 make-up products I personally couldn't live without? Foundation,concealer & eyeliner (although he means eyeshadow)

6) What is the first product I put on my face? Primer stuff!

7) Where is your 'Crease'? Side of mouth (Lol)

8) Where is your 'Outer V'? Side of your eye.

9) Where is your 'Browbone'? Under your eyebrow duh.

10) What haircare product should I use before straightening my hair? Conditioner!!!!

11) What would you use these 2 products for?
Highlighting

Priming eyes

12) Name as many makeup items as you can in 30 seconds? Eyeliner, lipstick, mascara, blush, eyebrow pencil, contour stuff, brushes.



I think Conor done really well in some of the questions, why don't you copy these questions & test your boyfriend on beauty. Let me know below how well or how bad they do!! 

Hope you enjoyed this post :) Remember to follow my blog & check out my other social networks 

All That Shines - Megan x

No comments:

Post a Comment